Applications are now open for the Exchange Programs that will be held at University of La Verne, California.
Bucharest University of Economic Studies students and faculty are eligible for a limited number of partial scholarships, awarded based on merit and how early postulants apply.
ULV, is one of the most traditional and respected American Universities. Founded in 1891, it’s a non-profit, private institution, associated to a foundation that supports education for students from emerging countries. Its faculty is composed by PhDs with great academic experience. ULV is also part of America’s Best Colleges list and is recognized as one of America’s Top Colleges by Forbes magazine.
ULV provides a limited number of partial Scholarships, funding 70% of tuition fees where students are awarded based on merit and how early they apply.
For 3 weeks, along with classes at the ULV campus, the students improve their English skills, learn from global companies on private business visits and gain experience to advance rapidly in their career.
Scholarship Notice #10
University of La Verne announces the Scholarship Notice of International Exchange Program in Business Strategy, Financial Decisions, Marketing Management, Project Management, Public Administration, Leading & Coaching and Business English for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students.
- Advanced Topics in Business Strategy
- Advanced Topics in Financial Decisions and Corporate Policy
- Advanced Topics in Marketing Management
- Advanced Topics in Project Management
- Contemporary Topics in Public Administration
- Finance & Accounting
- Leading & Coaching the Human Organization
- Strategy & Marketing
- Business English
The top 10% of the applicants receive the Scholarship based on:
- How early they apply.
Benefit: 70% of the full tuition
Host institution: University of La Verne
Exchange period: 3 weeks
Intake: Winter 2024
Registration Period: May 09th to May 28th
Any student who, by the time of the chosen intake, has met all three requirements below:
- Being 18 years old.
- Having successfully completed the 4th semester of undergraduate degree or currently a postgraduate student for the Advanced programs.
- Having at least an intermediate level of proficiency in English.
Steps of the process
- Complete the online Application.
- Applications will be accepted starting May 09th.
- In the online application, you will be asked to briefly describe the reason you are applying for this scholarship and describe how the program will help you attain your personal and/or professional goals.
- Delivery of final documentation by the selected candidates in this selection process.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified individually after 10 days.
As a way of welcoming the student to explore the following certificate program options, our team is available to assist here.