The Annual international students and doctoral scientific conference „Sustainable tourism - perspectives and challenges“ will be placed in Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria on 7 April 2020.
OFFICIAL WORKING LANGUAGES OF THE CONFERENCE:
Bulgarian, English, Russian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Sustainable practices in tourism
- Sustainable tourism destinations
- New types of tourism and trends in tourism demand and offer
- Spatial planning of tourism
- GIS and technological innovations in tourism
- Architecture, urbanization and tourism
- Security, transport and ecology
Deadlines for application: February, 15, 2020
Deadline for reports: March, 10, 2020
Approved reports will be published in electronic format proceeding with ISBN code.
The participation in the conference is free of charge.